Some simply 'must sees' when in Killarney......
- Visit Ross Castle & then take a Boat Trip on the Lakes of Killarney & admire the stunning scenery.
- Hire a bike from O’Sullivans Bike shop & see where it takes you.
- Take in the beautiful view that is Torc Waterfall & climb the steps to the top.
- Take a hike up Torc Mountain or Mangerton mountain or for a more adventurous climb take on the majestic Carrantuohill, the highest peak in Ireland.
- Step it out & explore the many glorious walks & jogging paths in The Killarney National Park.
- Visit the ancient ruins of 15th century Muckross Abbey in The Killarney National Park.
- Take a jaunt with horse & carriage ride around the Killarney National Park.
- Step back in time & visit the historic Muckross House & Gardens & Traditional Farm dating back to mid 19th century.
- Ramble around Killarney town with its many boutiques, cafés, coffee houses and shops.
- Play a game of Golf in one of the many golf courses with spectacular Killarney views.
« Back to list