Posts Tagged ‘hotels with self catering facilities’
Tuesday, August 27th, 2013
We have an exciting children’s program which is free for all guests this Halloween Mid Term!
Saturday, 26th October
- 6.30pm – 9.30pm: Halloween Party Games: Musical Zombies
Sunday, 27th October
- 10.30am – 11.30am Jaunting Car Trip around The Malton Gardens
- 4.30pm – 5.30pm: Supervised Water Activities in The Innisfallen Pool
- 6.30pm – 9.30pm: Halloween Party Games: Witches Hat Ring Toss
Monday, 28th October
- 10am – 12noon: Halloween Mask Making
- 4pm – 6pm: All on board The Malton Ghost Tour Bus, we have hired exclusively The Killarney Ghost Tour Bus to take you on a journey to see and hear some of Killarney’s legends and stories that will leave you shaking in your boots!
(There is limited availability on the bus; seats can be booked on check-in at the hotel, children under 4 years to be accompanied by an adult)
- 6.30pm – 9.30pm: Halloween Skeleton Making with Pasta Shapes
Tuesday, 29th October
- 11am: Get your runners on for the Egg & Spoon Race with Malty our Hotel Mascot in the hotel gardens, weather permitting.
4.30pm – 5.30pm: Supervised Water Activities in The Innisfallen Pool
- 6.30pm – 9.30pm: Halloween Party Games: Pass the Pumpkins
Wednesday, 30th October
- 10am – 12noon: Nature Trail in The Malton gardens, weather permitting!
- 6.30pm – 7.30pm: Big Chef Little Chef Cooking Demonstration
- 7.30pm – 9.30pm: Halloween Pumpkin Bowling
Thursday, 31st October – Halloween Night
- 10am – 12noon: Join in the fun of Halloween Arts & Crafts followed by a Halloween Spider Hunt Competition with Malty in the Gardens, find a hidden spider and claim a prize.
- 6.30pm – 7.30pm: Halloween Fancy Dress Competition, great prizes for the most creative outfits.
- 7.30pm – 9.30pm: Malty’s Trick or Treat Trial around the hotel with the Merciless Malton Witch. Enjoy lots of Malton goodies, followed by our Halloween Disco.
Friday, 1st November
- 10am – 12noon: Take a trip around our hotel gardens in a Traditional Jaunting Car followed by Supervised Playroom
- 1pm: Treasure Hunt with Malty in the Gardens – We won’t mention the weather!
- 6.30pm – 9.30pm: Children’s Halloween Movie
Saturday, 2nd November
- 10am – 12noon: Supervised Playroom. Get your picture taken with Malty!
- 6.30pm – 9.30pm: Arts & Crafts: Halloween Bat Making
All activities are included in our rates; some activities may be altered slightly at the hotels discretion.
The Supervised Playroom is for Children aged four years and over, Children under four must be accompanied by an adult.
(Final programme updated Friday, 25th October, 2013)